[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The Educational Assistance Resources Network (E.A.R.N.) is a non-profit organization that was established in 2012 with the purpose of providing practical education access/opportunities for low-income, or otherwise disadvantaged individuals, seeking a life change through education.
The purpose of our charitable institution is to:
- Raise funds that will provide the basis for educational assistance to qualified students of all ages with limited means that seek an excellent online secondary or trade specific job/skills education program from a credentialed school
- Evaluate the eligibility and qualifications of candidates that seek this our assistance
- Provide guidance and advice to the online secondary or trade specific education services program
- Create a permanent endowment for scholarships and related educational resources needs
- Provide some limited support for specialized programs designed for individuals participating in the online secondary or trade specific school program