Ready to Get Your Tax Credit?
For ANYONE filing state taxes for 2017 in Arizona:
As a Qualified Foster Care Organization (QFCO), E.A.R.N. donors that file Arizona state tax returns are eligible for a full “tax credit.” E.A.R.N. is among an elite group of non-profit organizations (only 40 are qualified) to offer this incredible program. Funds raised are applied to help foster kids in Arizona reach critical education goals to keep them from becoming a “statistic,” costing us all far more, and leaving them with no hope of a normal life. You benefit, they benefit! So please direct the same “funds” you would be giving to the state, to fulfill your tax obligation, to help deserving foster youth by donating now to E.A.R.N.
It is “so” simple. All you have do is follow these FOUR EASY STEPS:
- Make a donation of up to $500 (Single Payer) or $1,000 (Couple) to EARN.
- After you’re finished, we will issue you a receipt.
- Save your receipt from E.A.R.N. to enter key information about your contribution.
- Report your contribution to E.A.R.N. on Form 352 of your Arizona (AZ140) tax return.
That’s it! It’s really that easy!!! You get to choose directly where your tax dollars go, while helping some of the nearly 18,000 foster kids in AZ escape poverty, and a life of crime, by finishing their education and having a chance to succeed!
What We Provide
While the life challenges or circumstances of each recipient may vary, all students are eligible to receive the following services as part of their award package:
- Program Leadership & Mentorship
- Current Skills (Deficiency) Assessment Test
- Program Placement & Learning Plan
- High School Completion or GED Preparation Program
- Individual “On-Demand” Tutoring
- Essential “Follow-Me” Platform
- Critically Needed Computer Equipment & Internet Access
- Access to Regional Support & Testing Centers
- Child Care Assistance During Program (if applicable)
- Local Transportation to Resource and Testing Site (as needed)
How You Can Help
The full scholarship for an E.A.R.N. recipient is between $2600-$7000* per award. Amount will vary based on need and route to completion selected-either 1 year high school diploma or GED option.
While no amount is too small, there are several options to choose from to fund our initiatives including 1X donations, ongoing monthly support, micro-campaigns or in-kind support sponsorship.
The QFCO Tax Credit is available for up to $500 for individuals and up to $1,000 for couples filing jointly.
We are committed to being good stewards of the funds we receive and ensuring our goal to impact as many life-challenged students as we can. We thank you in advance as you help us build a stronger community-one life-challenged student at a time.