E.A.R.N. relies on individual, community and partnership support to aid the life-challenged students we serve. To ensure we are providing the most services to the highest number of recipients, here are several ways you can help.
Every dollar helps E.A.R.N. to serve those most in need. We thank you in advance for your support!
Our online donation form below allows you to select the option that works best for you.
General donations will allocate funds to the highest & best use inside E.A.R.N. which may include our administration costs, fundraising efforts or program initiatives. Another option is to designate your support towards a specific initiative. If you, your friends, church or company would be willing to participate as a group, there is also an option for a micro-donation campaign. This requires only a $4 daily commitment of 6 participants as a “team or group” for a period of 90 days to fully fund an E.A.R.N. recipient. For more information, complete the Contact Form and select Donations. One of our staff members will reach out to you to begin.
Donate By Mail
For those who prefer to mail in a donation, please make checks payable to E.A.R.N and send to:
E.A.R.N., 8038 East Desert Cove Avenue, Scottsdale, AZ 85260-6524
501(c)3 Non-Profit Corporation- Tax Id: 46-1254809
Contact Mark Schwartz at our office (480) 252-6304 for further information or questions.
Connect for In-Kind
Are you, your organization or a key contact interested in a potential partnership with E.A.R.N.?
If so, complete the contact form below to arrange for a meeting to discuss our In-Kind Donor or Sponsorship Program. Our In-Kind Program focuses specifically on the peripheral support services we provide to our recipients as a way to ensure successful completion of their high school diploma or GED goals. We are always looking for innovative ways to reduce cost and increase the number of recipients we can serve. We are currently seeking aid in the following areas:
- Online Education Resources-computers or tablets, internet access
- Transportation Options-for those students needing to attend classes in-person or travel to/from GED testing centers
- ChildCare Resources-facilitating day care/child care for single parents in the program
Please note: E.A.R.N. uses PayPal to process donations. You do not need to have a PayPal account to continue.
What exactly does your gift to E.A.R.N. do?
Of every dollar donated to E.A.R.N.:
85% goes to E.A.R.N. programs
8% goes to administration
7% goes to fundraising
We are committed to being good stewards of the funds we receive and ensuring our goal to impact as many life-challenged students as we can.
Here is an idea:
- Pays for a student travel to/from the test center
- Covers the cost of a child’s daycare, while student takes tests
- Five months of Internet access
- Pays for a tablet computer and 5 months of Internet access
- Pays for extra tutoring, academic and career counseling sessions
- Covers 25% of direct cost of tuition
- Pays for assessment and GED testing
- Covers half of direct tuition costs
- Pays costs of daycare, travel, and computer costs
- The entire cost of direct tuition
- Over half of total student costs